You are more likely to have these health issues like diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure when you’re overweight. In this article, you’ll find some easy ways to lose weight. Surgical procedures can also be more dangerous if you are overweight. So, read out the article until you find a satisfactory result.
Everyone knows that if you want to lose weight, you need to burn more calories than you eat. Most weight quick loss programs and diets try to promise you the world but how much substances do they have to offer? Here are some easy ways to lose weight that you can do every day (keep in mind your also eating less fat and exercising).
Discover one of the easiest ways to lose weight
1. Incorporate the color blue into your life. Did you know that the color blue is an appetite suppressant? If you’ve noticed, many fast-food restaurants don’t decorate in blue.
Serve your food on blue plates, wear blue while you eat, and have a blue tablecloth for some easy ways to lose weight. Try to avoid the colors red, orange, and yellow in your dining areas because studies find that they encourage eating.
2. Add 10% to your daily intake of calories, then adjust your eating habits accordingly. If you taking in 1,500 a day and can’t figure out why you’re not losing weight, by adding 150 calories to what you think you’re eating, your new number is more likely accurate.
3. Watch what you eat on the weekends. A study from the University of North Carolina found that people consume an extra 300 calories on weekends, due to alcohol and fat. Keep in mind that you don’t eat all your calories. Sometimes you drink them.
4. Brush your teeth after every meal. Having that clean, minty fresh breath you get after brushing your teeth, will trick your brain and body that your done eating. Similar to the feeling before bed, after you’ve done brushing your teeth, you don’t think of eating again, and if you do, you’ll likely experience that nasty taste of food + toothpaste.
5. Passionately kiss your partner more often every day. In 1991, the Kinsey Institute New Report on Sex states that a passionate kiss can burn 6.4 calories per minute. By kissing 10 minutes a day, you can lose up to 23,000 calories a year! This is one of my favorite easy ways to lose weight.
6. Eat only when your stomach is growling. A lot of people eat when they are bored, nervous, frustrated, or just out of habit. Wait until you hear your stomach growling before you eat. If you are wanting something in specific, you are more likely to have cravings instead of hunger.
7. Serve your meals restaurant-style. Instead of family-style (food served in bowls and big platters in the middle of the table) put the food on plates to keep from going back for second helpings. When your plate is empty, you are finished.
8. Take walks before your meals. Walking will decrease your appetite and will help burn more calories along the way.
9. Eat nuts instead of a sugary snack. There are plenty of studies and evidence that even though nuts are high in calories, they can help lose weight. They’re also very filling and provide that feeling of satiety.
10. Put a mirror in front of you when you eat. A study has shown that people who eat in front of a mirror ate one-third less of their meal. Looking yourself in the eye when you eat reminds you why you are trying to lose weight and reflect your inner goals and standards.Follow these ten easy ways to lose weight and you’ll be boosting the effectiveness of any weight loss program that you might be doing.