How can a man control his own life when he can’t even control his own weight? How to get rid of man boobs? This is the burning question. “Man boobs” are often the benchmark term for the humiliation of overweight men.
How to get rid of man boobs is not as straightforward of a problem as you might think. Before we can get into how to solve the problem, we must first examine the possible causes of it.
Tired of having bigger boobs than your girlfriend?
When we start to look more closely at the problem, there are really two reasons why a guy might have man boobs, or “moobs,” as they are sometimes called.
Being Overweight — It is no surprise that being overweight can cause a buildup of fatty tissue on a man’s pectoral muscles resulting in man boobs. The fat is usually the end product of eating too many fat-enriched foods. The way then for getting rid of man boobs is to take up an all-encompassing strategy for reducing the weight of the entire body.
The short answer on how to get rid of man boobs is to develop a firm control on what you eat, taking up a training or workout program and stick with it, being patient for the results to come.
Hormone Imbalances — The second way to get “man boobs” is through a condition known as gynecomastia. This is a hormonal imbalance in which the man’s body does not produce the usual amounts of testosterone (the masculine sex hormone) but instead begins making estrogen (the female sex hormone). The result is that the man will begin to develop breasts. This can be from medications that may disrupt hormone levels, or in some cases a testicular tumor that throws hormone levels out of alignment.
The answer to getting rid of man boobs in this scenario is to seek out a qualified doctor or medical practitioner to prescribe pills that will lower estrogen levels or perform corrective surgery.
If you want to know how to get rid of man boobs based on being overweight, then keep reading. If you suffer from hormonal imbalances, the following advice may not be for you.
By combining diet adjustments, strength training, and aerobic exercise as detailed below, you can begin getting rid of man boobs once and for all.
• Diet — It is useful to start out by portioning out your meals. For example, at the beginning of the week, decide what you will eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is important to decide on the quantities you will be consuming as well. Try to keep fatty foods to a minimum. Chart how much you eat each day and keep a record of this. It may be challenging at first, but you will need to stick with the portions you set at the beginning of the week. You will need to learn how to control what you eat.
• Strength Training — By starting a strength training program, you will do resistance exercises that will help build muscle. The more muscle you have, the more fat you will burn, which in turn will help in getting rid of man boobs. The workouts will likely be very tough at first and your muscle will probably be sore for days, but after that initial burn, things will become much easier.
• Aerobic Exercise — This will complement the strength training. Aerobic exercise will involve more motion that the strength training. These usually involve things like running, bicycling, elliptical machines, or any other kind of cardio. The goal of aerobic exercise is to get your heart rate up so you can begin to strengthen your heart and increase your overall health and stamina. Most gyms will offer some sort of aerobic workout program that you can join.
The above tips have shown you how to get rid of man boobs through diet and exercise. Initially, the change in your lifestyle will seem very challenging, but with some will power and determination, you can get over the initial hurdle. From there, getting rid of man boobs will be easy.
So you’re tired of being afraid to take your shirt off at the pool or at the beach. You’re sick of having bigger breasts than your wife or girlfriend. That’s great! Frustration is a very effective motivator and you can use it to get started on sculpting your chest and lose your man boobs.
Go to the Pool With Confidence!
A More Detailed Guide on How to Lose Man Boobs Through Exercise
Confidently visit the swimming pool again
The best exercises to help you lose your man boobs are a bit challenging to find. There is a lot of hogwash out there about which exercises are the most effective. At first glance, you might think that push-ups or bench presses are the best exercises, but truthfully, these might actually make your chest look worse. You see, if you are building muscle without burning the fat, you’re just going to get bigger muscles with fat layered on top of them, which is not what you want.
So if you want to know how to lose man boobs the right way and keep them off, then try out these specific exercises below. Don’t give up. There is hope and you can lose your man boobs. The most important factor is to keep at it and not give up.
Experts agree that the best foundation is to decrease your total body fat percentage to below 20%. This means that we’re going to start with a fat-burning routine, and then top it off with an incline bench.
Cardio is where you begin your workout to lose your man boobs. Believe it or not, some people love aerobic exercise. They can’t get enough of it and if it were up to them, they’d run all day. If you’re one of those folks, then I’m really happy for you because you’ll find it much easier to lose your man boobs.
If that’s not you, don’t despair. You can do a few simple sprints instead to keep yourself from getting too bored. Follow that up with a short little jog to bring your heart rate down, and you’re well on your way. Here’s what I recommend on how to lose man boobs:
• Do a quick three or four-minute warm-up so you don’t pull a muscle.
• Then sprint as fast as you can for 30 seconds.
• Then jog or walk for one or two minutes
• Repeat about 4 to 6 times.
• Then walk or jog for five minutes to cool down.
Now you should have broken a sweat. At this point stretch out your leg muscles–specifically your hamstrings, quads, groin, and calves. This is also done to make sure you don’t injure yourself, plus you’re burning a few calories while you do this too. Stretching will also increase your flexibility too.
Once you’re done with the cardio portion head over to the weight lifting bench. Use the incline bench to exercise your pectoral muscles (those are your chest muscles). Load on some weights and do a few reps. If you’re new to this, it might be a good idea to just start with the bar by itself and work up from there.
You’ll want to do three types of exercises. Do a few reps on the decline, the incline, and also with the bench flat. By doing this you are exercising all parts of your chest, which is essential in losing your man boobs.
Don’t give up, and stick with it. If you need to take a day off in between workouts to let your muscles rest and recover. Follow this simple work out routine on how to lose man boobs, and you’ll soon have a chest you can be proud of.